Sunday, February 12, 2012

Underneath the Feet of a Motherly Tyrant...

Yes I admit... I have a 50ft. Queen Complex.. I live to trample , Crush , flatten & Smother you all...



I feel deliciously powerful in heels and boots.. Preferably stiletto , spiked or depending of the boot monkey grip soled and heeled... I have a rooted fetish in full body trampling and ball busting.. My muscular long legs tend to have a nice punch for such a short Lady... Tonight is my " vanilla night out alone"... So I am looking at My options of foot wear to grind and stomp the dance floor with ... Even though the others around Me are going to the beat I am synchronizing My next kick and and stomping methods for My next victim to come.... This week  sessions calender is not yet filled.. And My hours posted for those who want to indulge into their fetishes..  I want to release My power and strength real badly ... So I am going to take out My frustrations on the dance floor tonight .... But think  My future prey ...  you My soon to be floor mats... bugs ready and waiting for the crushing... I am just getting all worked up to bust , trample , crush & smash My heels and soles into your being...

Madame De Sade - Fatale

No comments:

Post a Comment