Monday, August 27, 2012

Confessions of a white Slave...

I am extremely discreet and a Lady amongst anything ... But I get correspondence from those who desire to be nothing but a human toilet and beg to be nothing but breathing toilet paper ...  My financial slave who begs to for a  Ebony Supremacist to put him in line proper ....  This was shared to Me and I am able to share the thoughts of the deprived and also needed to be humiliated ..


Here is a story of confession from one who thought I would be enjoy his dirty thoughts ...


i feel so overwhelmed and fulfilled to know i finally may realize my destiny, with You. A real, in Your own words, "evil Domina , Black queen of Filthy desires and Dominate needs of My own to take from white trash toilet turds like you."
>   my goal, my dream, my fantasy was simple. To encourage You to WANT to see me helpless, testicles so sensitive from Your slapping them around, fear in my eyes of You, and a firm, solid, determination in Your mind that i will be eating and swallowing Your shit, mouthful by mouthful. And YOU will NOT fail in making me do it. Because you hate white men, and are Evil.
   Not because i have asked. Not just because i pay. But because this makes SO MUCH sense. This is the way the world should be. white men being shit eating slaves, to evil black women who HATE THEM. No sex. No comfort. No nothing. Just pain, and a mouthful of shit, to swallow. And, to PAY. This is the way things SHOULD be.

   -anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment