Thursday, June 30, 2016

Single or Double the Fun ! Independence day special's for the Kinky 7/1-7/7 !

Me and My lovely playmate are being generous for Independence Day weekend!


Want to be bound , used , humiliated , played with , Teased & Royally Denied ?
All secret Fetishes are accepted for consideration .

I have a large a ray of training toys for those who need to be
" BROKEN IN" .


Single & Double Meets are available . Book between 7/1 - 7/7 & reap the benefits of Our $pecial .. Play longer than 1hr and get a delicious discount that will make you want to play for longer !


Mistress Tink will Be My lovely Asst.



Email ALL your requests !!!

I am also excepting Tributes & appts. w/Me & My playmate.


Email to set up some fun : mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment