Thursday, September 21, 2017

My Lingerie & Stocking Fetish Line

Madam De Sade Fatale Lingerie & Stocking Fetishist

I am an Ebony Dominatrix, Latex and Leather Model and Fetishist of all that touches My body.... I know there is always room for more.... I love nylons, stockings, garters, Lingerie, Vintage dress slips, high heels and thigh length boots.





I enjoy gifts of all sorts ... Amazon gifts, tributes for My photo sets and I even make custom photo sets of any lingerie you enjoy Me in... If gifted? I will shoot in it.

My Fetish Boots and Nylons List


I love working a long day at the offices or at the Dungeon. Then come home and take a long, hot,  milk bath. When I finished oiling My coco skin, I put on a pair of pantyhose or stockings. I love garters and Nylons with Cuban toe seams.

Click Here to Gift Me from My Amazon Gift List



If you want to put on a pair and chat with Me? Or Chat with Me while I am in a pair of My favorite stockings. I know that there is so much to talk about ... Why not do them in a pair of Pantyhose and a vintage slip with no bra or a nice piece of red lingerie ...Or this.....



Let U/us Be Naughty Fetishist Together.

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment