Friday, September 22, 2017

Strict , Exotic , Kinky Ebony Supreme ...

..
Strict, Exotic, Kinky mixed culture Madam of Ebony Feminine Supremacy, Madam Mina De Sade


I am a kinky , fetishist and Ebony lifestyle / professional Molder of minds and bodies... I love shoes , nylons , jewelry and having a reason to have a photo shoot. If you gift Me something sexy to wear or anything I am down to shoot a few and send them to you... 
I also do shout out to all My favorite piggies and gifting subbies.

My Blogs and Places to find Me


I am a beautiful Ebony and French mixed Goddess who loves to exploiting and uses and playing with men's minds .. Your mind is My play space and I have the keys to all the rooms ... Wanna spoil Me? I am worth it and want you to work hard to Worship Me.




My interest yet not limited to are : MIND MANIPULATION, FORCE SCENARIOS,CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DEGRADATION, HUMILIATION, DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FETISH TRAINING & TRAINING WHITE MEN TO SERVE THIS EBONY QUEEN!


TIME FOR TO SERVE MADAM DE SADE-FATALE

List of My Demands Click Here My pet.


I am a Ebony Supremacist, Latex & Leather Fetish Mistress and Lifestyle Disciplinarian. I have long hair , European & black mixed Femme Domme w/shapely, waist reduction trained curves. I weigh 140, athletic & muscular to slide nicely into My latex or leather skin perfectly!.. My measurements before cinching till tightly laced are: 34F-24-40, a womanly size 9 1/2 shoe for this Rubber Queen .. Black Latex, Leather boots, Uniforms & corsets are My favorite. But anything Heavy Rubber or Leather is a passion & Fetish of Mine... Mmmmmmm The smell and feel of Leather & Latex! you want to submit to this shiny Madam of sensual pain & pleasure ? I enjoy Dominating , controlling and mentally molding: sissies , subs/slaves & pets of all kinds . I culture Fetishist of all levels (Rubber, Leather, Boot & body worshipers). Financial control, service , protocol , regimen & naked slavery is what pleases Me! Call! And I will mold your mind & body in My Leather or Latex hold. I have all the toys to make you submit...


Madam Mina De Sade-Fatale

I enjoy psychological manipulation . Submissive property of all kinds . Those who are loyal and entertain Me regularly, get their well deserves. Fantasies of orifice training(oral and anal) & humiliation... Hypnosis , Physical transformation and some slut training is always a need. I have no problems getting your worthless, vanilla, minds to submit to My ways.. 



Training sissies , cockholds and bbc sluts who needs to be used... Is a hobby and lifestyle desire of Mines over 10yrs and counting. I possess all the needed for you to worship Me. Smothering you in My latex or Leather hold .. Controlling your air , body , tease & deny your pleasures as it shall. .. Remember your cock is a toy to Me. Its purely a ornament to be used... Just to amuse Me when I desire to be entertained .. Your body, mind and cock Will be enslaved ,while you grovel naked for My entertainment and curiosities... Ready to worship This fetish Goddess ? Ready to be taken and used completely? ...




Get on your knees & start worshiping Me , become My piggie  floor mat!


Decorate My feet with Things off My gift lists!



Madam De Sade- Fatale Twitter Link

Madam De Sade Fatale Facebook Page

Mina De Sade Tumblr Page

No comments:

Post a Comment