Wednesday, May 9, 2018

You need More Madam De Sade-Fatale

I enjoy training, playing and expanding others fetish interests. Summer is around the corner and I will be taking some time to book kik, skype, in-person cash meets & training. All donations, gifts, tributes, and deposits of loyalty are available through Venmo, Circle pay and directly via email address. As a reasonable lifestyle, professional and lifestyle modifier.


I am always interested in those who are eager to please Me in every way. I am pretty simple Ma'am for starters, I only give attention to those who follow directions & who are fast and dedicated to making Me happy. If interested in exploring more, email for inquiries, interests, and availabilities.


Email Me for custom vids, instructionals, skype and kik sessions for those abroad and My lingerie drawer sells. I am currently selling used panties, socks, stockings, shoes, and bras for all My kinky fans who want a piece of their goddess for their own. 




You can send tributes via venmo, circle pay, Amazon gift cards or check out My lists on Amazon using My email address.


Let's play more often,  I am here to mold those who need a stern yet loving hand ...

No comments:

Post a Comment