Thursday, December 17, 2015

Brainwashing and Conditioning Sessions via Web , Live or Phone

Ebony Madam, Mina De Sade-Fatale 
I am opening up selected days and time to train , brainwash and condition the few who seek to be molded by a STRONG , SADISTIC SEDUCTIVELY coercive  Madam .



I am a Ebony Supremacist, Latex ,  Leather,  Fetish Mistress and Lifestyle Disciplinarian.
European & Black mixed Femme Domme w/shapely, waist reduction trained curves. I weigh 140, athletic & muscular to slide nicely into My latex or leather skin perfectly!.. My measurements before cinching till tightly laced are: 34dd-24-39-31, a womanly size 9 1/2 shoe for this Rubber Queen .. Black Latex, Leather boots, Uniforms & corsets are My favorite. But anything Heavy Rubber or Leather is a passion & Fetish of Mine... Mmmmmmm The smell and feel of Leather & Latex! you want to submit to this shiny Madam of sensual pain & pleasure ? I enjoy Dominating , controlling and mentally molding: sissies , subs/slaves & pets of all kinds . I culture Fetishist of all levels (Rubber, Leather, Boot & body worshipers). Financial control, service , protocol , regimen & naked slavery is what pleases Me! Call! And I will mold your mind & body in My Leather or Latex hold. I have all the toys to make you submit...




I  thoroughly enjoy psychological manipulation . All submissive minded property of all kinds stimulate My needs  . Those who are loyal and entertain Me regularly, get their well deserves. Fantasies of Training , Humiliation , Hypnosis , Physical transformation and some  selected slut training is always open for discussion . I have no problems getting your worthless, vanilla, minds to submit to My ways.. 

-Madame Mina De Sade - Fatale

No comments:

Post a Comment