Friday, December 4, 2015

I am Available for Skype , Webcam & or Audio Sessions .

Madam Mina De Sade - Fatale Web sessions and MORE!


By request of all My subs and slaves via phone and or live . I am extending time and availability for those who want to speak cam to cam and or via phone . I can be currently reached on Nite flirt ANYTIME ! My Sadistic Domina Line click here :

MADAM MINA'S DOMINATION LINE

For those who want to talk about My favorite material of choice ?  Can Find Me at this line 

MADAM MINA'S LATEX AND LEATHER CHAT

And for those who love to watch and hear a Strong woman SMOKE? And discuss ways you can entertain Me while I smoke. Can contact Me here :

SMOKING W/ MADAM MINA DE SADE

And those who want to see the Queen of Fetish and Brainwash ? Now you can set up times or call to see me in Skype / webcam sessions.: 
WEB & PHONE SESSIONS

Make your choice... I will decide by our conversation if you are ready for more .... The first step is
TO CALL NOW ! .

-Madam Mina De Sade -Fatale

No comments:

Post a Comment