Tuesday, May 3, 2016

How to Session with Mina De Sade

Here are the tips to get a Session or response from Madam Mina De Sade-Fatale

  1. Follow Directions : I am pretty simple and thorough in My ad's , emails and or posts. If I mention ( no text or phone calls until I have received a email from you first?) . Then that is how I want My inquiries sent . I am old school as well... So Following directions still over-ride the excuse of " Well I am old school, I believe in calling when it comes to spending My money".  Well guest what? Your lack of detail already tells Me we have nothing in common and your money means nothing to Me ...
  2. When emailing your inquiries , be direct and to the point . I receive quite a bit of emails in the day and everyone who has actually followed instruction are priority. I know how important it is to find the right Domme or sub to session with . So I will definitely be real and upfront about My likes and dislikes and always open to play with new bodies and minds ;) .
  3. Once email inquiries and scene is negotiated how to confirm your meet. I only call or email My phone number to those who I connected with and who are serious about making the scene possible. Phone calls are to confirm all that was already negotiated and to put a human touch before W/we play. I do not schedule anything I am not into or interested in doing ... I am a Lifestyle Domme first and for that It also Dominates My professional side. I love Domination and Fetish I want to share it with those deserving and are truly of My interests.


Most Mistress's and Domina's are pretty simple to contact and to schedule .. Just do what's requested! Very simple , gets best results.

To Book with Madam De Sade- Fatale  Email interest & Inquries to: mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment