Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Session's in Beautiful Southern California or via Niteflirt or SKYPE via appt.

It is a Beautiful weak in SFV and SGV . I am taking emails and nieflirt calls all week. If you are in Los Angeles  , San Gabriel Valley , San Fernando Valley and or neighboring cities . I am seeking you ! 
I have specials for simple scenes no frills or super thrills. You should be thrilled I even considered a meet with you . Lunch or Dinner Sessions , Shopping Sessions of $100 and more and or gifting Me Amazon gift cards or buying items off My gift list totaling at least $50 - $100 or more for a  Skype , Phone session or towards a live meet if in the areas listed above or close to.


I utilize a beautiful private 1/2 acre estate in the Valley and also make house , hotel or Domme / sub experiences meets. I also accept etsy orders from My wish list as well for exchanges... THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO GIFT ME or SEE ME .
If you prefer niteflirt My number on My Tumblr and if you want to schedule a live meet. Only Serious inquirers allowed . EMAIL: mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com . If live meets are not possible , Phone is available and SKYPE is available only on Thursday-Saturday via appt. I hate sitting behind a screen for no reason lol!

Here is My Twitter  & Blogger to keep in Touch and or perve My pics 


My favorite Sessions are : Shopping scenes , Sissification , pet and sub training , Goddess Worship , Ebony Supremacy , Humiliation , Smothering , Face sitting , Boot and Heel Worship , Body Worship , Hypnosis , ABDL , Fetishes, Encasement / Mummification , Bondage , Corporal , Medical , Pegging / Orifice Training , Strap-On Worship and Transformation training


Let’s explore your interests, I am always game . No spammers , Picture collectors or those who are not seeking a meet within the Week.
Hope to Break you in and mold you soon,
Madam M

No comments:

Post a Comment