Wednesday, December 7, 2016

End of year discounted play !

I am open for phone , live , skype and outbound meets.

For the next 3 months I will be exploring and prepping for shoots , sessions and video . I am building a new site and making content for sell .
If you are interested in meeting in San Fernando Valley , Los Angeles , West Los Angeles , Orange County and selected cities abroad. I also session in San Francisco , San Mateo , Santa Barbara and South as far as San Diego . I also venture to Vegas for meet , greets and more. All outbound out of area  or State meets, must be arranged within 48-72 hrs prior to booking day. This allows us to arrange and chat about the meet.


All those in Los Angeles & Ventura County can arrange same day meets . I utilize a beautiful discreet private play space . All other areas can be arranged via your personal space or lodging location of choice . I give discounts for those who send a deposit in advance to assure our meet . 


Email Me if you are serious about meeting or having a custom vid made for your enjoyment.
 mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment