Thursday, September 21, 2017

Best way to Birthday gift Me ? Gifts , Sessions , Texts , Nite Flirt calls & $$ tributes .

Wish your favorite Sadist and Goddess with sessions, gifts, cash, and loyalty. 
I will be in #NOLA for My birthday. I am collecting $$$ and #GiftCards for My trip. 
I will also be collecting birthday cards filled with Cash between now through October.
Currently, I have an update Amazon gift list and can #USCashMeet in #NOLA, #LosAngeles,
#SanFernado and #SanGabriel Valleys. Live #phone , #text & in-person session's are available 
via email mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com and through #NiteFlirt .



Call Button




* If interested in a live session? I use a beautiful facility in San Fernando Valley, Ca. I am also giving a Birthday special.  All things " S ", #Spanking, #Sissy hood training,  #Smothering & MORE! If you book within Sept. 22nd. - 30th. 1hr & 2hr.  tribute specials with all things " S ". *


If you are in New Orleans for the convention or a lovely resident and want to session? I also have session $pecials for you too. 1hr. introductory sessions, all things "S " through October and More.


Cum out and be good little piggies, betas & fetish slaves!
I am also selling used #socks, #panties, #pantyhose & little perfume bottles of the  essence of this Goddess. 
Your choice of essences, email for available sents.

No comments:

Post a Comment