Friday, September 22, 2017

Mina De Sade - Fatale :My Shoe & Boot Fetish Chronicles

Madam Mina De Sade-Fatale's Shoe and Boot Fetish Chronicles.

Hello Fetishist and Fans . I am starting a collection of pictures of Myself in Shoes , Nylons and Lingerie.
I am a fun loving , wee bit Sadistic in all the right ways , Dominate  Female who has many fetishes.... Other than the obvious of Leather and Latex clothing ... I enjoy collecting , wearing , owning and destroying men and woman a like in Heels and Boots.... I have a huge amazon list of shoes and I usually trade photos in exchange for heels , boots , Lingerie , Latex , Leather or and fetish foot wear of all kinds... Nylons , stockings , flats , tennis shoes and all that can fit comfortably on My feet .... mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com is My email if you want to find My list of things I desire on My feet....

 I can shoot for your fetish enjoyment
Click below for My list

My Amazon Shoe Fetish Gift List


I enjoy smashing , crushing , play gently  with My size 10 feet. Softly with the tips of My toes I can grab and pick up thing with My long pretty toes. Trampling , Foot, Heel , Boot and leg Worship are some of My interests . The feel of silk stockings and the smell of My leather boots around your neck as I Smoother you with My garter belt thighs... Want to talk about it? Want to see more? I am always down to brainwash a man into decorating My feet ...




There has to be something that I can wear to tease and deny you of your inner most desires... Or maybe if you are a good boy and gift me something? I can just show My appreciation .. I also accept tributes of all denominations and always eager to show appreciation via a chat , text, call or pictures.


There is never enough SHOES AND OR HEELS!!!! I WANT THEM ALL
Don't you want to see new pictures of Me in them? I know you do... And I enjoy discussing and walking around in My back patio in My heels and the sound of My heels clicking along the floor causing chills all over your body... I know you want to know more...



I also sell My used heels , boots and stockings to those who want to be a bit closer to this fetishist of all that decorates My sexy legs and feet...
Let's find a way to make your lusts for a Strong woman in heels and boots come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment