Saturday, December 9, 2017

Holiday Session Discounts from this Sadist to My piggies !

During this time of year all the little pay pigs, finslave's, subs and slaves of all kind wonder. " How can I please the Madam of My choice"? Well, I can answer that question.
GIFT THE FUCK OUT OF HER !. 


I am Sadistic, verbally stern but very fair ...
So I am discounting for the Holidays. Dec.9th Thru Jan 9th. to cover Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanza and New Years. All live sessions, phone sessions, KiK, NifFlirt, text, weekly assignments & Live Cash point meets in Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley,  LAX (area for those who are visiting on business). If you are in San Fernando Valley you get an additional 10% discount. My playspace is nearby and if in enough notice I can set up arrangements for a live meet n greet or session.


If you want a more casual meet & greet. Cash Point Meets might be best for you ..
I also enjoy meeting for coffee w/ a side of public, discreet humiliation. I am a platinum tongue wolf and can talk you down to tears or to cum in mins. I hope you are wearing comfortable pants, do not want you having an " oh no-ner " in public". haha haha, fuckers ....  


Anyhow want to be on My good pig list? Gift Me something on My Amazon gift list. If it is panties gift Me 2 pairs and I will send one back to you. Panties, the gift that keeps on giving ... for all My panty sniffing sluts who wants more ... 



Okay, I do not want to be all talk and no play ... 

So start gifting Now!
 I have a link to My lists under My pics ... Make it a game .. Pick your fav pic of Me and that is the list you buy from. I will know what pic makes you want more of this Ebony Goddess...

My email for a session or live meets:
mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com

Twitter & KIK
Mz.DeSadeFatale 

My Nite Flirt Domina Line: 
Call Button

NF Text & More :



No comments:

Post a Comment