Monday, March 26, 2018

Spring Break BITCHES!!!! Available for Cashmeets , Sessions , NiteFlirt, KIK & Skype

Good Morning My lovely pets, slaves, subs, sissies and kinky fetish admirers. I am available for sessions at your favorite playspace or Mines.  3/26-4/2  I will be accepting deposits and scheduling sessions at Catsuit Lounge 20 mins north of Hollywood or outbound to locations nearest you.
I also accept Skype, Kik & Niteflirt arrangements if you interested in some training time with Me. This is perfect for those who are abroad and can not worship Me in person.

 Email Me at mz.desade.fatale@gmail.com for more.




I will also be hosting a play area at club Kink in Silverlake, Ca. Weds. March 28th. 2018 
This is currently My once a month weekday spot.


Friday night on April 13th, 2018 @ the Union in Los Angeles. Formerly the Historical  " The Catch one club" under new renovation and love. We get to play and dance here for Our Monthly dance party and play weeknight.


No comments:

Post a Comment